Monday, August 20, 2007

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT!























It's been said a million times but how often do you really do it or see it done? Here's a nice mix to help you get over your inhibitions.

1. Beatles - Helter Skelter.mp3

The first ROCK song?

2. Cornelius - I Hate Hate.mp3
If you don't know him already then you need to check out this man from Japan.
3. Black Sabbath - War Pigs.mp3
Oh how this song is so relative still today.

4. And you will know us by the trail of dead - Mistakes & Regrets.mp3
Don't we all have them?

5. Bad Religion - Leaders And Followers (Bonus Track Japanese Version).Mp3
I know, I should included something from Suffer. Just thought you would like the bonus track.
6. Hives - Introduce The Metric System In Time.mp3
Work and play and go to sleep don't gimme no satisfaction.
7. Jucifer - Gunsick.mp3
Georgia's answer to the White Stripes

8. Rage Against the Machine - Ghost of Tom Joad.mp3
Bruce Springsteen cover done right
.
9. Liars - We Got Cold, Coughed, And Forgot Things.mp3
Their new one is sounding good.

10. Ramones - Gabba Gabba Hey.MP3
What can I say but "Gabba Gabba Hey!"

11. The Mooney Suzuki - Turn My Blue Sky Black.mp3
Where did they go wrong? Oh, right, Alive and Amplified.

12. Raveonettes-Whip It On - Cops on Our Tail.mp3
Oh to be an outlaw.

13.Black Flag - Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.mp3
My fucking theme song.

14. Husker Du - It's Not Funny Anymore.mp3
The nostalgia of Jr. High

15. Mudhoney - Touch me I'm sick.mp3
The Battle Hymm of Grunge?

16. Von Bondies - It Came From Japan.mp3
I can't sit down or drive slow to this one.

17. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever happened to my rock n roll.mp3
I still have mine. You? I kid. Love this track.

18. Fugazi - Repeater.mp3
Skateboarding in the parents carport.
19. Avail - Over the James - New #2.mp3
I told a friend if he liked AVAIL he would like Uncle Tupelo because they said the same things but just played the music differently. He fell in love with Uncle Tupelo
20. Dropkick Murphys - The Gauntlet.mp3
Stand up and fight and I'll stand up with you! We shall succeed!

21. Dillenger Four - Mosh for Jesus.mp3
Be the voice of truth in a world so truthless.

22. Drive Like Jehu - Hand Over Fist.mp3
Man, that ain't good enough
.

No comments: