Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

I promised another mix over the weekend so I'm keeping my word. This is a mix that I always re-burn when the CD becomes unplayable. After a couple years, I still enjoy putting this one in the car's player.

1. Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
2. The Bees - Chicken Payback
3. Le Tigre - Hot Topic
4. Talking Heads - Crosseyed and Painless
5. The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
6. Replacements - Can't Hardly Wait
7. Rilo Kiley - It's a Hit
8. Ziggy Marley - Rebel In Disguise
9. Public Enemy - Rebel Without a Pause
10. Prince - Housequake
11. Frankie Smith - Double Dutch Bus
12. Galactic - Hamp's Hump
13. Gorillaz - Punk
14. Lawrence Arms - Boatless Booze Cruise Part 1
15. Wire - 12XU
16. P.J. Harvey - Rid Of Me

1 comment:

V. said...

This is one of my favorite mixes, too.

Did you know that the Levy sign is now a piece of history? Gone, daddy, gone. We've just witnessed the end of another era.