Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I say that it's worth dreaming just for the dream of it.

01 Enjoy Yourself - The Specials
02 Mathletics - Foals
03 The Witch - Clinic
04 Wave Backwards To Massachusetts - Hallelujah the Hills
05 Journey Of The Featherless - Cloud Cult
06 Fools - The Dodos
07 White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
08 Jacket - David Vandervelde
09 Transliterator - DeVotchKa
10 Close Your Eyes - We Are Blind - Alaska In Winter Feat. Beirut
11 Sour Cherry - The Kills
12 It Takes Time - The Deaths
13 Comin' Home - Murder by Death
14 Pontiac - Mahjongg
15 Enjoy Yourself (reprise) - The Specials


This time in particular I want to thank KEXP. Its 'Song of the Day' is to thank for most of the music on this post's tracklist. A couple also came from MPR's 'Song for the Day.'

I would highly recommend getting these podcast if you don't already.

1 comment:

nlm0.0mln said...

thank you Rickdog. I must remember to add you to my "guilty by association" list.

Thanks for all the work you've put into the search engine. I'm sure many will find it a handy utility.